Personalized online content
The Content Analysis Report provides a comprehensive evaluation of student's strength and weakness in each category of the test. Online content then filters those questions that are relevant to the students. For example, a student who has scored a 18 on the ACT® and looking to improve the score by 3-composite point, will focus on ~300 questions instead of the 1000+ questions in a standard ACT® Prep book.
- Top three focus areas for each section of the ACT®
- Short videos to help you refresh the concept being tested
- Questions to help you master the concepts
- Proficiency tracker helps you understand if you are getting better with practice
- Establish a target improvement in composite score - review the prescription in the personalized report to understand which content areas to master
- Develop a personal plan for how much time you will spend to meet your target - We recommend the eight week improvement plan
- Practice the relevant materials
- Review your proficiency - if required, practice the content again!
What one student had to say
I always knew math was my sweet spot. But I never could figure out how to prepare for the other sections. Thanks to the assessment here, I focused on the right areas to prepare and saw a 2-point increase. - Grade 11 student in TN