Using Lean Six Sigma Principles - Pareto charts - we can effectively identify content areas that offer the most opportunity for score improvement.
Address the following questions
- How can I improve my scores by 20%?
- Which topics will improve my score?
- What content should I work on?
How can you get started?
- Take an online PSAT™ test
- Review the report that identifies the focus areas
- Work on the online content and improve your proficiency in these topics
The end to end process takes about 9 - 10 weeks using the online platform. A typical timeline is listed below with suggested activity by week.
- Week 1: Enroll and take the online PSAT.
- Week 2 - 3: Work on the top three improvement areas in the Reading section
- Week 4 - 5: Work on the top three improvement areas in the Writing and Language section.
- Week 6 - 8: Work on the Math section - top three improvement areas in the calculator and no calculator sections.
- Week 9: Complete the post test and review other topics covered on the test.