PSAT 8/9 Program
Our Report provides a comprehensive evaluation of student's strengths and weakness in Reading, Writing and Math tests.
Using Lean Six Sigma Principles - Pareto charts - we can effectively identify content areas that offer the most opportunity for score improvement.
Address the following questions
- How can I improve my scores by 20%?
- Which content areas offer the most improvement?
- What practice content should I work on?
How can you get started?
- Take the PSAT™ pre-test
- Review the report that identifies the content areas to focus on
- Work on the online content to improve your proficiency in these topics
The process takes about 6 - 8 weeks using the online platform. A typical timeline is listed below with suggested activity by week.
- Week 1: Enroll and take the PSAT pre-test.
- Week 2: Work on top three improvement areas in the Reading section
- Week 3: Work on top three improvement areas in the Writing and Language section.
- Week 4 - 5: Work on Math section - top three improvement areas in the calculator and no calculator sections.
- Week 6: Complete the post test and review content areas that can further improve your score.