Using Lean Six Sigma Principles - Pareto charts - we identify content areas that offer the most opportunity for score improvement.
Address the following questions
- How can I improve my scores by 20%?
- Which topics will improve my score?
- What content should I work on?
How can you get started?
- Take an online SAT® test
- Review the report that identifies the focus areas
- Work on the online content and improve your proficiency in the identified topics
The end to end process takes about 10 - 12 weeks using our online platform. A typical timeline is listed below with suggested activity by week.
- Week 1: Enroll and take the online SAT.
- Week 2 - 4: Work on the Reading top three improvement areas
- Week 5 - 7: Work on the Writing and Language top three improvement areas
- Week 8 - 11: Work on the Math top three improvement areas in both the calculator and no calculator sections
- Week 12: Complete the post test and review other topics covered on the test