SAT Analysis Approach
Our Content Analysis Report provides a comprehensive evaluation of student's strength and weakness in Reading, Writing and Math tests.
Using Lean Six Sigma Principles - Pareto charts - we identify content areas that offer the most opportunity for score improvement.
Address the following questions
- How can I improve my scores by 20%?
- Which content areas will improve my score?
- What questions should I work on?
How can you get started?
- Take a SAT® pre-test
- Review the report that identifies the focus areas
- Work on the online content and improve your proficiency in the content areas
The program takes about 6 - 8 weeks using our online platform. A typical timeline is listed below with suggested activity by week.
- Week 1: Enroll and take the SAT pre-test.
- Week 2 - 3: Work on Reading top three improvement areas
- Week 4 - 5: Work on Writing and Language top three improvement areas
- Week 6 - 7: Work on Math top three improvement areas in both the calculator and no calculator sections
- Week 8: Complete the post-test and review topics identified by the analysis